Language skills needed
- Very good, active language skills in at least one of the three conference languages (German, English, French) are essential.
- The Participants must be able to deliver speeches, present results and lead discussions in the chosen language.
- Knowledge of a second conference language is desirable for better exchange of ideas.
- The workshop is aimed at present and future leaders and multipliers in responsible positions who are involved in youth work and education in rural areas.
- Participants should be between 21 and 45 years old.
- The workshop is not an observer event. Your active input is necessary for learning in language groups. Participation in all events during the entire workshop is mandatory.
- The costs of accommodation, meals, working aids and excursions included in the program are paid by the organizer.
- Travel costs to and from the workshop must be paid by the participants themselves or by their organisations/ employers. Under certain conditions financial assistance may be provided. To this end, a reasoned request must be submitted together with the registration form. The request must be confirmed by the applicant’s own organisation or employer. The request shall indicate the level of costs which can be borne by the applicants themselves, and the reasons for which the remaining costs cannot be borne